"FOR AOL USERS"
1. Place the web page you want to send in your Favorite Places.
2. Click the "Favorite Places" icon on the Toolbar to see the list of your Favorite Web Pages.
3. Choose the web page that you would like to add to your E-mail message.
4. Click and drag the little heart icon in your Favorite Places folder into the Message section of your Compose Mail window. A blue hyperlink will appear.
Tip: You can make a Hyperlink say what you want it to say. In your mail, highlight the entire hyperlink with your mouse. Next, type a word or phrase that you think accurately describes the link. Your hyperlink is now personalized!
5. Address your mail, add a Subject, click "Send," and you're done!
To return to your original website, just CLOSE this browser window.